Tuesday 23 November 2010

YET MORE FISH





  During my stay at Marine World the sky clouded over and by the time I emerged it was heavily overcast.  I moved back to the hotel at a measured pace walking along the promenade having a look at the numerous stalls that lined its path. Upon returning to the hotel I found that my wi-fi connection was down, and it took me until Monday evening to re-establish some form of communication.  (Not having my technical support team with me can be a bit trying at times!).  I reported my problems to the reception desk who offered me the use of a computer in their back office, but the same problems ensued.  Finally I was given use of a computer currently being used by one of the hotel staff, who kindly vacated her desk to allow me access.  Upon finding the website for transport from Perth Airport to local hotels, I found a booking was only needed if you were going from the hotel to the airport, but if it was vice-versa, then you just caught one of the scheduled buses and no booking was required.  I checked my e-mails just so as to make use of the web access I had been given, and retired back to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment