Monday 22 November 2010

SUNDAY 21st NOVEMBER

  Breakfast was again on offer in the guests' room, and was a self service buffet.  I again went for the healthy option of fruits and yohgurt, slightly spoilt by the croissant and cheese with my coffee.  I have discovered that the beach in front of the hotel is called Snake Park Beach, which possibly accounts for why it is mostly deserted!

  After lazing around most of the morning I eventually set out on what was again a beautiful morning with a bit of breeze blowing along the promenade.  I set off in a southerly direction and was reassured to find that South Beach was teeming with humanity, although there were definitely more bodies around everywhere.  Perhaps it is the fact that swimming is not allowed on all the beeches that accounts for South Beach's popularity.
  I carried on past South Beach and it took me the best part of an hour to reach the uShaka Marine World complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment