Sunday 7 November 2010

A LEISURELY SUNDAY


It's turned out a beautiful day today.  After all the traumas with the computer and with the safari day coming up tomorrow I thought I would have a quiet and restful day.  I went down to Sofia's for breakfast where for just over two quid I had two fried eggs sunny side up, two rashers of bacon, a tomato, two slices of toast with butter and jam and a coffee.  All compares fairly favourably with the £8.00 they charge for breakfast at the hotel.  I have to confess I have not indulged in their grub at those prices.  And then it was down to the pool with my book and I even dipped my feet in the pool.  As you can see from the photos there weren't too many other people around.  As the wi-fi was down yesterday, I then went and put up the missing posts and also spoke at some length with Jim on Skype.  Reception was perfect and for a free service it is nothing short of brilliant.  At the moment communication with Mark isn't working asseemingly he has no mike in his computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment