Tuesday 9 November 2010

POSTSCRIPT

  I forgot to add yesterday that upon arriving back at the camp from the safari, I decided to jump down from the 4x4, a height of some 5 feet.  I failed to take into account the loose gravel on the ground and upon landing immediately went arse over tit and landed on my backside.  The delightful Natalie was most concerned about my well being and inquired about my health several times.  I assured her that I was fine and having signed an indemnity against being gored by wild animals, assured her that I was not about to sue for my own folly.  I have so far refrained from any rock climbing (viz those who remember the Ocean Road in Australia in '99 will recall the results!).

1 comment:

  1. Trevor (Lachelle's father) tells me that you can actually climb Table Mountain rather than take the cable car!

    ReplyDelete