Tuesday 1 March 2011

ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT

TUESDAY 1st MARCH

  Not much to report from the West.  First day of autumn was still pretty warm around the 30 degree mark. Usual walk with Reilly in the morning, and then a stroll to the Plumpton Shopping Centre.  I took a brolly with me just in case, as there were forecasts of showers, but raindrops were not falling on my head on my journey to and from Plumpton.
  At Robert's behest I bought some sliced bread as well as some rolls, brie and marmalade for my lunch along with a copy of the Telegraph.  I then went along to Gloria Jean's for a flat white and a cake and read

the paper.  Looks like Reilly, following his exploits in the park the other day could be eligible for the England cricket team following Steven Davis' revelations!

  Watched some of the World Cup cricket on the box and saw Rowe's hat trick for the Windies.  After a bit of work on the computer I watched a DVD of Gulliver's Travels, before returning to the computer.  Dinner, a couple of glasses of red wine and a couple of programs on the TV (it had turned a bit too chilly for my liking out in the summerhouse), saw out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment