Wednesday 23 March 2011

SUNNY TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN

TUESDAY 22nd APRIL
  Just goes to show, you don't know what to expect from one day to the next at this time of year.  Today it was sunny with blue skies and a temperature of 31 degrees!  The park was much drier during Reilly's walk although there were still quite a few puddles around,  Afterwards I walked to the Plumpton Shopping Centre, and I must admit I was pretty hot by the time I got there.  I had a cold Berry Softie and a vanilla slice and read my book before strolling back again.  The forecast is showers to develop on Friday and temperatures of around 23 over the weekend with an occasional shower, but there again these long term forecasts are often wrong!

  The rest of the day I spent working on the computer, watching Two And A Half Men and downloading Rock'n'Roll podcasts by DJ Bill Smoker from Croydon - Surrey, that is, not Sydney.  I now have about 10 hour long shows. By the time I've download some more I should have plenty of listening material for the rest of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment