Thursday 19 May 2011

PLANNING

THURSDAY 19th MAY

  Another day of planning and booking.  I have booked all my motels up to Auckland with the exception of Blenheim, got my relocation car ordered for Monday (along with a satnav for £5/day), picked up by airline tickets, only to discover that the flight from Lima to Quito isn't there - will have to get back to the Flight Centre.  Booked a hotel in Easter Island as well as Santiago.  The electronic tickets for Cuzco - Puno turned up so I'll have to print those off.  Whilst at the Flight Centre I booked and paid for a hotel in Rio de Janiero and ordered a pick up car through the Flight Centre.  I'll need to go and pick up the tickets for that tomorrow.  Still got a number of hotels to book but gradually getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment