Sunday 8 May 2011

CHILLING OUT

SUNDAY 8th MAY

  Didn't get up til midday, but as I don't know what time I went to bed, I don't know if this is good or bad!  Scott cooked eggs on toast for a late breakfast which were most welcome.  Sat quietly most of the day watching rugby and football plus Two and A Half Men and a few other programs and never set foot outside the house.

  Robert Skyped me in the evening telling me he had sent an e-mail giving a report of Nick's match.  It was a 2-2 draw after being 0-2 at halftime.  Nick scored the second goal, and a damned good one at that, and a mystery penalty awarded against the Eastwood/Epping Tigers was saved by Ethan.  The opponents were top of the league so it was a very good performance by the Tigers in the second half after a very poor first half effort.  Incidentally I set Robert up on Skype before I left and sent out messages for various people to accept him as a contact.  He is particularly keen that Adam do this, so if you are reading this can you accept him as a contact?

  I planned this week's trip which I will again start on Tueday and will take in Queenstown, Wanaka and Twizel.

No comments:

Post a Comment