Wednesday 18 May 2011

BOOKING & SOURCING

WEDNESDAY 18th MAY

  I spent most of the day sourcing motels for my journey up to Auckland, booked a hotel in the Easter Islands, sourced hotels in Santiago, e-mailed Go2Peru about my train ticket to Puno from Cuzco, e-mailed Trailfinders about my vouchers for Machu Pichu (and got a reply the same day to say that they will be e-mailed to me electronically), joined ReservationsNewZealand and made an application for a car from Christchurch to Auckland (still waiting for a reply).  Other than that I checked out a couple of compilations for Matt at Charly, and briefly popped out to post cards to the two imminent birthday boys.  So pretty much a working day.  Got an e-mail from the Flight Centre to say my tickets were ready for collection so I'll go on the morrow to pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment