Sunday 23 January 2011

TAKING REILLY WALKING

 SATURDAY 22nd JANUARY

  It was by no means an early start to the day, and I had a coffee and choc biscuit to get myself started.  Rob didn't surface until about 11.30am and then had the temerity to ask me if I was ready!  We drove down to Plumpton and then went shopping at Dan Murphy's stocking up on beer and wine and then moved on to the shopping centre to buy food for the BBQ.  I took Reilly for a walk in the park and he raced around like a devil possessed, which considering the high temperature was no mean feat!  After that he kept up a patrol of the premises.


We took Reilly for another walk in the park before Robert cooked the barbie which was a tasty mixture of chops, chicken wings and sausages, washed down by several bottles of Bowler's Run.  I made use of the bath having a long soak and getting through several chapters of Hell's Corner, a thriller I got from Jane for my birthday.  The Fugitive with Harrison Ford was on the TV and I saw the beginning and the end - missing the bit inbetween due to my soujourn in the bath.  I decided to call it a night after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment