Sunday 9 January 2011

CRICKET WITH NICK

SUNDAY 9th JANUARY

  An emergency call came through from Nick to say that Jane had caught her finger in a wipes container and her finger was turning blue.  However by the time we got there the panic was over and the digit had been extracated.  We took Nick down the park to play cricket whilst Jane went shopping.  (My bowling has definitely gone off!).  I managed to beat Nick at Wii Michael Jackson dancing but got thrashed twice at Fifa 09 football.

  Nick expressed a desire for an Elvis CD, and was disappointed that his mother had failed to find one.  Both Rob and I told him we had such an item at our disposal and would bring it over, but he would not be appeased. 

  A quick call into Carlingford Court saw Rob get some dinner whilst I restricted myself to a McFlurry ice cream.  Still waiting to hear how many fish Alan managed to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment