Tuesday 15 February 2011

ST VALENTINE'S DAY

MONDAY 14th FEBRUARY

  I treated myself to an hour long bath having a really good soak and reading my Elvis book.  The day started overcast but warm but got cooler in the afternoon and was down to about 20 degrees by late pm.  I took Reilly out for a walk after my bath, and then got onto Interflora to order flowers for the funeral tomorrow. I then completed checking and correcting the captions sent to me by Deborah from Frontline Books, and worked on the computer for the rest of the day checking and answering my e-mails.  I spoke to Alan on Skype, he had been to a committee meeting on Sunday at Amersham.

  Word came through that Nick had gone down with some sort of virus and was in bed with a temperature.  Jane asked if I could look after him tomorrow during the funeral if he was still sick, naturally I agreed.  As it will be an early start tomorrow I laid the bones to rest at a reasonable hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment