Thursday 3 February 2011

NICK SITTING

THURSDAY 3rd FEBRUARY

  Reilly still in disgrace so he got taken for a walk by me but was then banished again to the garden.  I put in a couple of hours on record work, and then I departed with Robert to pick up Nick from school.  The weather continues to be in the upper 30's and although it was cloudy in the first half of the day it was hot and humid.  The clouds cleared in the afternoon and it was just hot.

  Jane had things to do so we looked after Nick who apart from playing several games of Wii Pro2009 with Robert, spent some time on the computer.  The rest of us didn't do much, I dozed on the settee and watched a few programs on the TV.  My main activity was to go down to the Pizza Hut and pick up a couple of pizzas  that Robert had ordered on the phone along with some cans of cold drinks.  Apart from watching Jingles whizzing around chasing a small ball, I cannot really claim to have done anything very productive.  We got back to Oakhurst about 10.00pm, just in time for a beer, and to post this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment