Tuesday 1 February 2011

PHOTO CAPTIONS

TUESDAY 1st FEBRUARY

  Another scorching day with the temperature rising to 43 degrees.  Took Reilly for a walk at both ends of the day.  In between I received an e-mail from Frontline Books in London with a selection of some 70 photos they want to use and asking me to write captions of some 30 words for each of them.  It also gave me access to more photos that I hadn't sent to Dr Bydon in Warsaw so I selected a number of those and sent them off.  And that really took care of most of the day and evening. I'm just over half way through doing the captions.  Thankfully I bought Englert's album over with me from Eastwood, as there are detailed descriptions of quite a few of the photos in there, which is a lot better than relying on my memory! Bridie phoned telling Robert she was thinking of coming over with Angela in late March.

No comments:

Post a Comment