Wednesday 9 February 2011

DVD DAY

TUESDAY 8th FEBRUARY

  I watched all the remaining Spooks episodes of series 7 as well as a Brigitte Bardot film. I also answered some queries from the publishers regarding photo captions I had sent.  In between I ventured out down to Eastwood where I had a toasted repast at Bo Jo's and bought some provisions in Franklins before walking back. I have found yet another way into town, that I think is the quickest if going to the shopping area.  It takes one through a small little park area with a couple of benches that are very pleasant to sit on in the good weather and observe the world passing by.
  I spoke to Alan who confirmed he is leaving tomorrow evening and arriving in London on Thursday.  This means he should be back in time to join Jim and Ian for a drink on Friday.  I received an e-mail from Ian telling me that Jim was coming out for a jar (seemingly the first time for a while), so Alan has timed it well.  I also learnt that Pat had been into hospital for an operation on her knee and Ian was currently looking after her.  Hope all goes well with knee (and Ian), Pat.

  I got carried away with sorting out my photos whilst listening to CD's, so much so that before I realised it, it was 2.00am.  One of my latest nights of retirement since arriving in Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment