Friday 22 July 2011

ON THE BEACH

FRIDAY 22nd JULY

  To quote the old Cliff Richard hit, I spent the bulk of my time out today On The Beach.  It was another scorching day with blue skies in abundance.  I spent a few hours in the morning doing work for Charly and having a chat with Alan.  The Match Special blog kept me up to date with the developments in the Lords' Test Match - a really fine effort from Pieterson.  All we now need is to skittle the Indians out tomorrow!
A bit of paddling in the sea, a bit of sunbathing and that was about it.  I bought some postcards to send to the grandchildren, and wrote them in the afternoon.  And that really is about the sum of it.  I had fish and prawns for dinner and plan to have a relatively early night as I have to be ready to go at 8.20am.

No comments:

Post a Comment