Wednesday 9 November 2011

STORMY SEASON

TUESDAY 8th NOVEMBER

  Doug said November was the stormy season and he wasn't wrong!  It started out a stonking hot day with the temperature around 35 degrees (or maybe even slightly higher).  I took Reilly out for our ramble around midday and it was hot!  I then mercilessly forced myself to walk on to Plumpton where I did some shopping including two bottles of wine.  With a bag in each hand, both of which grew heavier step by step I traced my way home.  In the early after it clouded over and the horizon darkened, and I could hear thunder albeit the storm actually missed us.  Robert on the other had drove through the storm with wipers going full blast, headlights on and still couldn't go safely at mor than 40Kph!  I spent the rest of the day working on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment