Tuesday 15 November 2011

NEW WEEK

MONDAY 14th NOVEMBER

  Got up as usual and went outside to work as normal.  Received a bit of a shock when Robert turned up about 10.00am.  Apparently he decided to have another 5 minutes when the alarm went off and didn't wake up until after 7.00am.  He rang work and they told him to have a day off (sick) as things weren't that busy.  We drove up to Plumpton to see if I could get a mains tester whilst Robert called in at the surgery to get a sick note.  I had no luck, he was successful.  In view of my failure Robert decided to invest in a new hoover.

  Having brought it home he decided to give the house a clean, but after a few minutes of cleaning one of the wheels snapped off.  He returned to Plumpton and got a replacement machine and continued with his work.
I did likewise.  Another superb day weatherwise, waited until the evening to take Reilly for a walk when it was a shade cooler. 

  Jeannette surpassed herself cooking chicken breasts in mustard sauce with Camabert cheese and asparagus - I'm sure the dish has a name but as far as I'm concerned "damned tasty" will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment