Tuesday 16 August 2011

NERJA

TUESDAY 9th - THURSDAY 11th AUGUST

  I was awakened by cries of "Moomee" at 8.30am and wandered into Leia's bedroom.  Seemingly I was quite an acceptable substitute for "Moomee", for Leia was soon chatting avidly to me.  She wanted to get dressed and wanted her "Party" dress which Nana had bought her.  I told her that we didn't wear party dresses in the morning and we would be going to pool, and you certainly didn't wear a party dress to the pool.  I picked one out for her and she quite happily put it on, informing me she want wanted milk - hot milk.  We descended to the kitchen and I heated some milk up in the microwave, when I say heated, I mean it was scalding hot.  I added cold milk to it and held it under the cold water tap until it was eventually acceptable for Leia.

  There is only one WiFi area in this part of town and it is at the H20 bar which doesn't open until 2.00pm, so today (Tuesday 16th) is the first time I have been able to continue the blog.  Last week we went to the pool and local beach and then out for a meal around 9.30pm on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so the precise nature of events is a bit blurred.  Leia started going to bed later and later, until midnight was almost her bedtime, and I'm glad to say slept in a bit later.  As I was out with Adam on the terrace consuming beer and wine most nights until the early hours, I was more than glad of this, as I was Leia's regular morning companion!

  I will therefore post photos to show the events of these days:
 The pool has become a regular daily haunt, sometimes more than once a day.  I have to confess that it is very pleasantly warm and even I have no hesitation in venturing in!  Not that I have much choice as I'm told by Leia that I have to go in and her word is law!  Armed with a ring and her "muscles" she happily floats around in the pool and is particularly fascinated by other little girls who are there sometimes. The first time we went there was nobody else in the pool so it came as a bit of a shock to her when the place was crowded the following day.  It took a while to persuade her to enter the pool complex!


















 A happy passenger!
 Out for dinner late!

No comments:

Post a Comment